Are you a prospective engineering student who dreams of studying at New Horizon College of Engineering in Bangalore but faces the challenge of low scores in KCET or COMEDK exams? Fear not, for there exists an alternative pathway to secure admission through the management quota seat. In this article, we will explore how you can leverage this opportunity to realize your educational aspirations.
Understanding the Management Quota:
Before delving into the process, it’s essential to comprehend what the management quota entails. In educational institutions like New Horizon College of Engineering, a certain percentage of seats are reserved for management discretion. These seats are not reliant on entrance exam scores but rather on a selection process conducted by the college administration.
While management quota seats offer an alternative route, they still adhere to certain eligibility criteria set by the institution. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have completed their pre-university education or equivalent with a satisfactory aggregate score in relevant subjects.
- Application Procedure: Aspirants must submit their applications directly to the college’s administration office within the specified timeframe. It’s advisable to keep track of admission notifications and deadlines.
- Interview or Counseling: Shortlisted candidates may be required to attend an interview or counseling session conducted by the college authorities. This process aims to assess the candidate’s aptitude, motivation, and suitability for the chosen course.
Steps to Secure Admission:
- Research and Preparation: Begin by researching the admission process and requirements for the management quota at New Horizon College of Engineering. Gather all necessary documents and information well in advance.
- Contact the College: Reach out to the college admissions office to inquire about the availability of management quota seats for your desired course. Clarify any doubts regarding the application procedure and required documents.
- Submission of Application: Complete the application form accurately and submit it along with the required documents, such as academic transcripts, identity proof, and passport-sized photographs. Ensure that all details provided are genuine and verifiable.
- Prepare for Interview/Counseling: If shortlisted, prepare for the interview or counseling session by revising key academic concepts and showcasing your passion for engineering. Highlight any relevant extracurricular activities or achievements that demonstrate your potential.
- Follow-Up: Stay proactive and follow up with the college admissions office regarding the status of your application. Be prepared to provide any additional information or documentation if requested.
Securing direct admission through the management quota at New Horizon College of Engineering offers a viable pathway for students who may not have achieved high scores in KCET or COMEDK exams. By understanding the eligibility criteria and following the necessary steps, aspiring engineers can fulfill their academic ambitions and embark on a rewarding educational journey. So, don’t let low exam scores deter your dreams – explore the management quota option and pave your way to success at New Horizon College of Engineering.